HOME SELLERS FREQUENTLY HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROCESS OF SELLING THEIR HOME AS-IS. THIS IS PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE GIVEN THE FACT THAT THE DECISION TO SELL YOUR HOME IS A BIG ONE. SO IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL IN REGARDS TO SELLING YOUR HOUSE, DON’T BE CONCERNED THAT YOU ARE FEELING ANYTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY. INSTEAD, TAKE THE TIME TO FIND ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS SO THAT WHEN THE TIME COMES TO SELL YOUR HOUSE YOU WILL BE CERTAIN YOU ARE MAKING THE RIGHT DECISIONS. THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TOP 5 MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY HOME SELLERS.
Top 5 FAQ From Home Sellers:
- 1. Do I Need To Spend A Lot Of Money Fixing My Home Up Before I Sell It? This really depends on the condition of your home, and what your goals are when selling it. If your home is in relatively good condition, then spending a little time and money doing minor repairs can help you to maximize the amount of money your home sells for. On the other hand, if your house is not in good condition you have one of two options. You can choose to spend time and money repairing your home. Doing this should maximize the amount it sells for, but it’s not a realistic option for a lot of people. Option two is that you choose to sell your house as-is at a lower price so you can get the sale done quickly and without having to put the money you may not have into repairing your home.
- 2. How Much Is My Home Worth And What Should I Sell It For?
- Determining the value of your home is actually quite easy to do. You don’t need to hire an appraiser if you are willing to accept a rough estimate of your home’s value. All you need to do is to go to any real estate site with homes in your area listed for sale and find the ones that are comparable to your home. This should give you a rough idea of how much your home is likely worth.
- 3. How Much Of A Commission Will I Have To Pay To The Realtor Who Is Selling My House?
- Unfortunately for any home seller, real estate agents don’t work for free. They make their money off of commission. Any real estate agent that tells you that they charge more is probably trying to take advantage of you. The fact is that if you choose to list your home and sell it in a traditional manner, you are going to be paying a commission to the real estate agent representing you.
- 4. How Long Will It Take To Sell My Home After Listing It?
- Many homeowners are in a hurry to sell their home for any number of reasons. So it’s only natural to wonder how long it takes on average to sell their home after it is listed. On average it takes a little over three months in the current real estate climate to sell a home. Now you could get lucky and find someone to buy your home in a few days. Or, you could get unlucky and end up having to wait far longer than three months to find a buyer. This is one of the risks associated with listing your home for sale, and it’s just part of the process, unfortunately.
- 5. What Is A Cash Buyer? The good news is that if you are in a hurry to sell your home you could always approach a cash buyer. A cash buyer is a company that will make a cash offer on your house, and if you accept the offer you can usually close in a short period of time. Now with a cash buyer the offer is usually going to be less than what you would get if you listed your home. But what you have to keep in mind is that this is a trade off that you make in exchange for getting the home sold quickly. You can sell your house as-is. Plus when you factor in that you won’t have to pay a commission when selling your home to a cash buyer then the difference in money becomes less of an issue.
Rise Real Estate Group Is Ready To Help When You’re Ready Sell!
No matter why you want to sell your house fast Rise Real Estate Group can help. We specialize in buying homes for cash in “AS-IS” condition. Once you contact us, a member of our team can help you with everything from start to finish, making the sale as easy as possible for you. Don’t worry, you won’t be pressured or rushed and you can sell on your own timeline at your convenience. Once we agree to buy your house you can take a breath and rest easy. Contact us today and finally experience what it’s like to Sell Happy :-). We look forward to working with you!